I discovered a long time ago that the Suz likes to run. No surprise. She likes anything that is fast, faster, and extra-fast. She also tends to trip and fall down, and has spent her walking lifetime perfecting that maneuver. She falls down so often that she hardly ever cries. It's just part of who she is. Can't stop to cry! Gotta get up and run! And run! And run and run and run!
She asks me eighty-seven times a day if we're going to take a walk around the block. Correction, eighty-seven times before lunch, and forty-three times after dinner. So sometimes just the two of us will strap on our running shoes and go running around the 'hood.
The best part about the Suz is that she giggles the whole time she's running. That's how much she loves it. Just giggles and giggles and giggles and then has to catch her breath because of all the giggling. (Thank heavens for the breaks, goodness know I need them.) The next best thing about running with the Suz is that I can push her and push her, and she rarely tires out. That's good for my workout. But the best best part is that people pay so much attention to the cute, giggling girl that they don't notice the jiggling lug heaving behind her. You'll notice I take pictures of solely the cute one.