Our local children's museum recently hosted a "get in free" night, and being the Playful People that we are--we decided to join the Crowd Of Cheapskates and elbow our way to some fun.
Here's the Suz, having the time of her life in the construction room:
Can you say, "Two Older Brothers?"
Speaking of them, the boys spent a good deal of time in the water room:
Here's the Suz, having the time of her life in the construction room:
Can you say, "Two Older Brothers?"
Speaking of them, the boys spent a good deal of time in the water room:
Pa managed the older two troops while I took on the Suz, a.k.a., "Tornado." Her attention span averaged 1/8 second per exhibit, and between each of those touchdowns she would spin through the museum, leaving a disaster in her wake.
I tried (in vain) to keep up with the little twister. That might explain why, at the end of the night, I looked like this:


