Zig has a minor addiction to the tire swing. His Ma has an addiction to sitting down and resting, but once again, The Kids Win Out.
Someone, quick! Remind me what it feels like to have "free time."
So.
Zig and the swing. Faster, higher, more more more.
Someone, quick! Remind me what it feels like to have "free time."
So.
Zig and the swing. Faster, higher, more more more.
Pa started this game where he chants:
"Gently, gently rocks the sea...UH-OH...there's a stoorrrmmm coming!!!"
In this game, he starts swinging the tire gently and gradually moves up to ludicrous speed.
And when Ma's behind the tire, if I don't chant the words Just Like Pa, the Zig gets his panties all in a wad and I have to start all over.
Remind me what it feels like to have energy. Because mine is all used up by about 8:20 each day. A.M.
This next shot shows Zig giving The Look. The Look that says, "Hey, Adult Slaves! Stop standing there and come PUSH ME!"
And now it makes perfect sense why my parents hid in the basement eating ice cream while my brother and I fended for ourselves on the swings.
At least that's what *I* would have done.
You are not an Expert at Parenting until you have learned to hide well from the kids.
Well, as my Ma always said, "Practice makes perfect."


