If you haven't discovered the joys of craigslist, I'm warning you. I may *hate* stuff, but cheap stuff in great condition that we'd actually use?
I'm all over that, just like Zig is all over his "new" Spidey Scooter:
I'm all over that, just like Zig is all over his "new" Spidey Scooter:

In case you are a totally clueless nincompoop like me, scooters are ALL THE RAGE.
Or, they might not be, and I'm already behind the times.
But my six- and four-year-old set of boys see All Their Friends Riding A Scooter And They Will Simply Die If They Do Not Have One Too.
I quickly found a used scooter for the Zig, and am still scouring the ads for a used Razor for his brother.
And a little parenting advice for you?
DON'T EVER GIVE SOMETHING REALLY COOL TO ONE CHILD WITHOUT GIVING SOMETHING EQUALLY COOL TO THE OTHER.
Unless you want the folks in Zimbabwe to hear the sound of one child screaming.
I'm just sayin'.
Or, they might not be, and I'm already behind the times.
But my six- and four-year-old set of boys see All Their Friends Riding A Scooter And They Will Simply Die If They Do Not Have One Too.
I quickly found a used scooter for the Zig, and am still scouring the ads for a used Razor for his brother.
And a little parenting advice for you?
DON'T EVER GIVE SOMETHING REALLY COOL TO ONE CHILD WITHOUT GIVING SOMETHING EQUALLY COOL TO THE OTHER.
Unless you want the folks in Zimbabwe to hear the sound of one child screaming.
I'm just sayin'.