You know, you haven't really experienced "insanity" until you've prepped and hauled three small kids to the pool.
No one. Ever. Told me. Motherhood. Was so. Exhausting.
But I love them! I really love them!!!
And look who's gonna hate me!
No one. Ever. Told me. Motherhood. Was so. Exhausting.
But I love them! I really love them!!!
And look who's gonna hate me!
We'll just caption that shot, "Third Child After Two Big Brothers."
And if you think I'm some kind of meanie, YOU go and price those floaty suits.
Mmm-hmmm.
The only thing that could top that picture is this:
And if you think I'm some kind of meanie, YOU go and price those floaty suits.
Mmm-hmmm.
The only thing that could top that picture is this:
And while Grandpa and Pa wrestled three slippery kids in the pool, Grandma and I enjoyed our role on the sidelines, thankyouverymuch.
Humility has its limits, ya know.
Humility has its limits, ya know.