Friday, May 29, 2009

School's Out, School's Out

The monkeys let the teacher out...

So.

We finished school today (Friday).

WOOT!

I had promised the kids they could have Push-Ups on the last day of school.



It amazes me time and time again how well bribery works. I think we completed two weeks of school in approximately three hours. That's efficiency, right there. Never mind I read "Peter Rabbit" at the speed of light and "Europe is to the east" counted as a month's worth of geography class.

Dude.

So, the school report. Campers has finished first grade and the Zig is done with preschool. Next year I'll have a second grader, a kindergartner, and a very busy three-year-old girl. Oh, and maybe a fourth child younger than Suz. So, you know. We'll be bored.

I'm now giving the kids a weekend off, and then we'll start up summer school on Monday.

BWA HA HA!

Well, I'm only slightly kidding, as I'll still be reading to the kids, making them read, and Campers will be reviewing some math.

Sounds like a rip-roaring summer to me.