Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Ziggy's Birthday: Part 1

I always begged my mom for Cookie Crisp as a kid.

Do you think I ever got any?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

(No hard feelings, Mom. Really.)

(*sobbing*)

Well, I could buy some now, but why would I? Their sugar bombs! They'll rot my teeth! They'll send me into spazzy space!

But I digress.

Last year, Campers lobbied and nagged me enough to get to eat some Cereal Of His Choice on his birthday. So, you know, what I did for one kid I have to do for all the others.



All the children love the firstborn, for paving the way. Breaking in the parents. Training 'em up right.

I told the boys they could have ONE BOWL of Fruit Loops each day until the box was gone. Yessiirreee, I've never seen those Corelle bowls filled that full before!

So anyway.

My "baby" just turned five. He's been acting "five" for a few months now.



Here he is, waiting for his Ma to get everything ready for his party.



What a squash.



A squash who happens to be getting taller and taller and his legs are starting to go all the way to the floor.

(Campers hates that phrase. So we say it all the more.)

Lots more pics to come.