This is perhaps my favorite picture from the set "Six boys play games at Ziggy's party."
I'd like to say that this shot was staged, or that it was a temporary expression.
But I'd be lying.
(*snicker snicker snicker*)
Someone didn't like being stuck in a stroller while everyone else was having fun.
Oh, if that doesn't tell a bunch about her personality, I don't know what does.
Honestly, I had no choice but to keep her confined. Otherwise she would have been "ruining" everyone else's fun and running into the street to boot.
What you can't see in that picture is what she was saying as well.
It wasn't pretty.
But it made me laugh.
Oh, Suz. She'll get her tea parties and princess games someday.
Until then, she will get to practice up on her pouting.
A + + +.
(Cake pics coming next.)
I'd like to say that this shot was staged, or that it was a temporary expression.
But I'd be lying.
(*snicker snicker snicker*)
Someone didn't like being stuck in a stroller while everyone else was having fun.
Oh, if that doesn't tell a bunch about her personality, I don't know what does.
Honestly, I had no choice but to keep her confined. Otherwise she would have been "ruining" everyone else's fun and running into the street to boot.
What you can't see in that picture is what she was saying as well.
It wasn't pretty.
But it made me laugh.
Oh, Suz. She'll get her tea parties and princess games someday.
Until then, she will get to practice up on her pouting.
A + + +.
(Cake pics coming next.)