Oh, the International Fountain.
This gem sits right in the midst of the "World's Fair," and fortunately for us, it was 83 gazillion degrees while we were in Seattle.
So, an over-the-top style fountain was just what the Heat Doctor ordered.
This gem sits right in the midst of the "World's Fair," and fortunately for us, it was 83 gazillion degrees while we were in Seattle.
So, an over-the-top style fountain was just what the Heat Doctor ordered.
Best I could tell from old pictures, this fountain used to have a decorative pool where the people now sit or play.
Not only does the fountain shoot high high, super high into the air--it also plays music that's choreographed with the water show.
I know!
Very cool. In more ways than one.
I know!
Very cool. In more ways than one.
And now that you've looked at three pictures of the same fountain, I'll give you a little dose of this:
Part 10 of 10.
The end! Believe it or not!
The end! Believe it or not!