Monday, September 7, 2009

Seattle: Part 5

Does it feel like this trip to Seattle lasted about two months? Yes? And you're wondering why it's taking so long to tell the story? Yes?

Well. It was just one weekend. Couple months ago, now.

We happened to be walking through the Seattle Center when I looked over to see this:



Unprompted geekness, folks. I laughed so hard and for so long that we drew attention to ourselves with all the commotion. Sorry, Campers. Add it to the therapy bill. (But HE was the one to yank his shorts up that high! HIS fault!)

And in news pertaining to the youngest child in the family...



I've noticed that with multiple kids, the third kid operates on the schedule of the older two. Oh, I remember the days that The Whole World Would Stop so that Baby Campers could take a nap. The Suz? We dragged her all over the city with barely a break to breathe. Fortunately, she's energetic enough to keep up with us all. But still. We did manage to wear her out (and ourselves at the same time).

Part 5 of 10.