Back when Grandma From The South was in town, she and the Boyz (Pa included) took a trip on the train.
Pa was borrowing his Mom's Nice Camera LensWhich I'm Certain Some Wealthy Friends Of Our Would Like To Buy Him For Father's Day which allowed him to get some close-ups without actually being, "close up."
I mean, I'm sure that lens has a name, and all. I just can't think of it. Which might explain why *my* pictures turn out so cruddy and *Pa's* pictures turn out so well.
The mysteries never cease.
So with that boring story out of the way, here's the Campers:
Pa was borrowing his Mom's Nice Camera Lens
I mean, I'm sure that lens has a name, and all. I just can't think of it. Which might explain why *my* pictures turn out so cruddy and *Pa's* pictures turn out so well.
The mysteries never cease.
So with that boring story out of the way, here's the Campers:
Speaking of the boys, Zig woke up a few weeks back complaining that his legs hurt. In my middle-of-the-night stupor, I patted him on the back and tucked him right back in. In my more coherent time frame (9:00-9:13 a.m. each day), I tried to think of which of the 873 falls he had taken recently that might have hurt his leg. Came up blank.
And then Pa, who as you can see is
Stop the train folks, my babes are growing too fast.



