My happy-go-lucky second born is now riding on two wheels:
It took him very little time, and nary a tear was shed in the learning process.
I hardly knew what to do without all the drama.
Not that there are members of this family who could've won an Emmy while learning to ride a bike. Nooooo.
So now Ziggy's right where his brother was a few months ago--wanting to ride Every Second Of Every Single Day.
If you need me? I'll be sitting outside. Moving my head from left to right. And then after that! Right to left.
It took him very little time, and nary a tear was shed in the learning process.
I hardly knew what to do without all the drama.
Not that there are members of this family who could've won an Emmy while learning to ride a bike. Nooooo.
So now Ziggy's right where his brother was a few months ago--wanting to ride Every Second Of Every Single Day.
If you need me? I'll be sitting outside. Moving my head from left to right. And then after that! Right to left.
