My bangs keep growing.
ISN'T THAT EXCITING?
I've been trying out a new 'do since last fall, heading towards the all-one-length-tapering-towards-the-jaw look.
Pa has held back many an opinion since I've started this little project, but there was one day (ONE DAY!!) he said, "Hey! Your hair looks nice today."
I said, "Get it on camera."
Bouffant is not the look I'm going for, though. I'm aiming for sleek and stylish.
Mmm-hmmm.
With a Brillo Pad for hair, I'm not thinking I'm going to hit that goal.
Moving on.
To cuter subjects:

Just had to get a shot of those piggies.
Her hair can stick out at the sides and it just plain looks cute. And I have no doubt that when she wants a style that is sleek, her hair will be able to handle it. It's the truth.
"You can't handle the truth!"
And that's the hair update for this millennium. Other, more riveting blog posts to follow.
PS: We were at Ikea. In case you were wondering.
PS: We were at Ikea. In case you were wondering.