Monday, April 9, 2012

I Left My Heart In San Francisco

Since moving to the Pacific Northwest, it's been on My Bucket List to go to San Francisco. Much to our delight, Pa was approved to attend a conference there just last week, and we got to tag along for the ride. I already had a file several papers thick on things to do in San Francisco, so I was well on my way to creating an itinerary for our week-long stay. There are a few things in the city we missed, but we covered as many bases as we could while we were there. 

San Francisco is indeed a very charming city. It has a similar feel to the Pacific Northwest, but it also has these fun add-ons like the Golden Gate Bridge (HELLO, THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE), cable cars, the crookedest street, Alcatraz, and the list goes on and on. Add to that a whole bucket full of interesting history, and the city is a TREAT to visit. No surprise, then, that everywhere we went, we bumped into people from all over the world. 

I uploaded 118 pictures to my Facebook account, complete with captions and such, so I'll just refer you to there if you haven't seen the album already.

Needless to say, we all loved San Francisco and feel so fortunate that we got to spend so much time there. Yay for marking an item off the bucket list!