The nice thing about the beaches along the Oregon coast is that there's little competition for space. I mean, it's not like people are rushing to swim in the icy cold water or soak up the rays on a 60 degree day.
So we had plenty of space to run around, and could step back far enough to get a clear panorama of the place:
I had to knock Pa down and snatch his camera to get that shot.
Which left him in charge of the little tornado. Cute little tornado, but a tornado nonetheless.
And since I was the photographer of this mediocre shot, let me just wax picture-ophical about it a bit. Check out those reflections! The pink one of Suz is particularly cute.
This is just the first beach we visited. There are two more.
Consider yourself warned.
So we had plenty of space to run around, and could step back far enough to get a clear panorama of the place:
I had to knock Pa down and snatch his camera to get that shot.
Which left him in charge of the little tornado. Cute little tornado, but a tornado nonetheless.
And since I was the photographer of this mediocre shot, let me just wax picture-ophical about it a bit. Check out those reflections! The pink one of Suz is particularly cute.
This is just the first beach we visited. There are two more.
Consider yourself warned.
