We drove down the coast (DID I MENTION THAT ALREADY???!?!? YES??!?) over Labor Day weekend. It took a while for us to be able to see the water from the van--though our GPS confirmed there was a Big Blue Blob Of Water on the side.
I was in the driver's seat; Pa was the Nagivator. Each time he'd spot a trace of water he'd holler, "GIT REDDY TO PULL OVER, MA!" So I drove like a drunkard until we finally found a spot designated for gawking.
And gawking we did.
First time at the ocean (the ocean!) for most of us.
I was in the driver's seat; Pa was the Nagivator. Each time he'd spot a trace of water he'd holler, "GIT REDDY TO PULL OVER, MA!" So I drove like a drunkard until we finally found a spot designated for gawking.
And gawking we did.
First time at the ocean (the ocean!) for most of us.
It was a bit cool at the water's edge.
Pa and I even spotted a whale, shooting water out his spout and everything. Didn't happen to catch that spectacle on film.
But we did catch a little of this:



