We interrupt our regularly scheduled obnoxiously long series on Da Beach to bring you this:
I love it that my friend turned a year older and *I* got to go out for dessert.
WITHOUT THE HOOLIGANS.
It's like--I actually tasted my food. And sat still long enough for the calories to take up residence in my butt.
Oh by the way? That dessert is an "almond/hazelnut meringue with a praline butter cream and chocolate ganache."
Try not to drool on your desk.
(This is a test; this is only a test. Morereasons to hate me beach pictures tomorrow.)
I love it that my friend turned a year older and *I* got to go out for dessert.
WITHOUT THE HOOLIGANS.
It's like--I actually tasted my food. And sat still long enough for the calories to take up residence in my butt.
Oh by the way? That dessert is an "almond/hazelnut meringue with a praline butter cream and chocolate ganache."
Try not to drool on your desk.
(This is a test; this is only a test. More