Saturday, April 18, 2009

In Which I Talk About Fat, Resurrection Eggs, And The Suz

Just the other day, I saw one of my friends ("friends") that I hadn't seen since last summer. My first thought upon greeting her at the park was, "My. She's put on a few pounds."

And I have no doubt she thought the same thing about me.

However, I eventually found out that she's pregnant. Six months pregnant, as a matter of fact.

And she looked exactly like me!

I feel a great deal of hate! Aimed at me!

There. I got that out of my system. Let's move on.



So, we actually got around to talking through the resurrection eggs before Easter came and went! Miracles are all part of the Easter season, aren't they?

The boys are getting old enough to know all the right answers, and to read along, and to make sense of the Easter story. That makes me happy.



Side note: Please send pajamas, size 5/6. It appears my son has no clothing to wear.

In other new, Suz spent the whole "resurrection egg exercise" looking up passages in her Bible:



Or, the photography magazine, whatever.

She was with us in spirit, I'm sure of it. I'm just amazed she was sitting still.

If you're bored, you can see what we looked like one year ago, doing the very same thing. I was skinnier. But Suz was not. The end.