Monday, March 24, 2008

Resurrection Sit Down And Be Quiet Eggs

I love those Resurrection Eggs.

Really!

(What? I can be serious!! I don't always have to snark!)

So here's the search for all twelve of the specially filled eggs:



It always amazes me how a little hide-n-seek game can bring such glee:



Sister Susie helped Ma sit down and collect the eggs.

Sometimes I love being the Ma.



Then there was the telling of the story. If you aren't familiar with the Resurrection Eggs--each egg contains a verse and a small item to help tell the story of Jesus death, burial, and resurrection.

You know, kinda "Eastery." A nice mix between "eggs" and "Jesus."

There were about six fights over who got to open which egg, who got to hold the item, who got to read the verse, and who got to stick the whole egg in her mouth. Six fights over twelve eggs? I guess those are pretty good odds. 50% chance of fighting; 50% chance of peace.

Speaking of "odd," check out this family shot:



Goofy Boy, Geeky Ma, Goon-eyed Boy, Grandpap-posin' Girl.

Learnin' the love of Jesus, one Resurrection Egg at a time.