Once the kids had coated themselves with rice at P.F. Chang's, we headed home to open gifts.
Here's the Suz, opening her Gotcha Day Anniversary present:
A t-shirt! Made in China!
Here's the Suz, opening her Gotcha Day Anniversary present:
A t-shirt! Made in China!
It's a 2008 Beijing Olympic shirt, by the way.
(Very Excited! August 8th!)
Speaking of being [not the least bit] excited, the boys were given the same [non-superhero dreadfully boring] t-shirts as well:
And here's the Suz, checking out my authentic Chinese jade...bought directly from a JCPenney store in the good ol' US of A:
I should mention that the shirt I have on in these "anniversary" photos is the same shirt I wore on Gotcha Day.
You may think I was being sentimental.
Think again.
But holding my girl--one year after holding her in my arms just like that for the first time?
Definitely sentimental.
We've come a long way, Baby Girl.



