Kids were really excited to pose for this picture:
They were in the middle of a movie, after all.
But let me back up.
(Beep...beep...beep...)
A few weeks ago, Pa read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to the boys while Susie squawked in the background.
I suppose she was just playing the part of the White Witch.
(Doesn't Suz know that the Ma always gets to be the witch?)
I digress.
So once the book was done, we waited our allotted month or so before retrieving our copy of the movie from the library. And the kids loved it, and loved Aslan, and did not develop any nightmares from watching the wolves or the wraiths.
But I did notice that by the end of the film, the boys were in the same chair as their Pa.
Obviously they thought their Ma was not Man Enough to Save Them.
Pfffft.
Guess they all know who the Real Witch is of this crew.
(Bu wah ha ha.)
Good times, good book, good movie.
They were in the middle of a movie, after all.
But let me back up.
(Beep...beep...beep...)
A few weeks ago, Pa read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe to the boys while Susie squawked in the background.
I suppose she was just playing the part of the White Witch.
(Doesn't Suz know that the Ma always gets to be the witch?)
I digress.
So once the book was done, we waited our allotted month or so before retrieving our copy of the movie from the library. And the kids loved it, and loved Aslan, and did not develop any nightmares from watching the wolves or the wraiths.
But I did notice that by the end of the film, the boys were in the same chair as their Pa.
Obviously they thought their Ma was not Man Enough to Save Them.
Pfffft.
Guess they all know who the Real Witch is of this crew.
(Bu wah ha ha.)
Good times, good book, good movie.
