Saturday, March 29, 2008

Oh, It's Just One Of My Obsessions. That's All.

One of my favorite mental games to play (and there are many!) is to ask myself these questions...

"What were we doing yesterday?"

"What were we doing one week ago today?"

"What were we doing one year ago around this time?"

And since I have a bad memory, this game can get to be a bit obsessive.

I've learned to stop askin' the Pa to provide the answers to these questions. I can take only so much of the "Crazy Lady" look.

Which is totally deserved, of course.

So Easter. One year ago. Look at my babes:



Especially the little one, who was still "new" to us. Not even sitting up (or eating chocolate).

But here they all are now, the boys standing tall and proud, and Sister Susie making a run for it.



Can't blame her.

She's got me for a Ma.