Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Washington Coast: Part 1

Soooooooooo...blog friends! Haaaa-looooooooow!

We just got back from vacation a trip. Did you miss me?

In case you didn't hear, we won, and let me spell that out for you, DOUBLE-U-OH-ENN a no-strings-attached, five-day, four-night stay at a condo on the coast.

WOOT WOOT!

So, we made some quick scheduling adjustments, canceled our trip to the Redwood Forest (TO THE GULF STREAM WATERS), and headed to the Washington Coast.



It was awesome, and we have 18,375 pictures to prove it. I believe my next blog post is just going to be a slide show of a good handful of those, because really, just how many times can I say, "NEENER NEENER?"

Oh, quite a few times, really. But I'll hold back.

So, stay tuned for the whole lowdown on our week-long trip to the great state of Washington. No doubt the posts will eventually make you want to say, to quote the Pa, "Life's a beach."