So. Seattle.
You know, the beauty of having multiple children is that when I see my kids striking a pose like this, it no longer sends panic to my scrapbooking soul.
You know, the beauty of having multiple children is that when I see my kids striking a pose like this, it no longer sends panic to my scrapbooking soul.
With the first kid, I wanted the pics to be sweet. Now? I want to use them for revenge.
And THAT will be EVEN SWEETER.
Bwahahaaaaaaaa!
Where was I.
Oh. Seattle.
The Monorail was built for the Seattle World's Fair. Now, you may not have ever heard about the World's Fairs unless you are old. Or, if you were raised by people who are old and dragged you to, hypothetically speaking, the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Just sayin'.
So, we decided to ride the Monorail, cuz that's what you do when you go to Seattle. And it cost us an-arm-and-a-leg bucks to take a two-minute trip across town.
And THAT will be EVEN SWEETER.
Bwahahaaaaaaaa!
Where was I.
Oh. Seattle.
The Monorail was built for the Seattle World's Fair. Now, you may not have ever heard about the World's Fairs unless you are old. Or, if you were raised by people who are old and dragged you to, hypothetically speaking, the 1982 World's Fair in Knoxville, Tennessee.
Just sayin'.
So, we decided to ride the Monorail, cuz that's what you do when you go to Seattle. And it cost us an-arm-and-a-leg bucks to take a two-minute trip across town.