So, ummmm...that "Seattle Part 7" post was, howshallwesay, an accident. Oh, it will show up again in a week or two. (Remember to act surprised.) I just slipped and hit the "publish" button instead of the "save as draft" button.
But I DID notice that there were a number of comments on that post, which leads me to believe--you don't need my stinkin' commentary! You can come up with enough of your own!
Moving on.
Let's finish up some Washington Coast pics.
We won a four-night stay at an ocean-front condo, and it was awesome, and we felt very blessed.
I happened to snap this pic while the boys were lounging around watching "Shrek." Oh, handsomeness.
But I DID notice that there were a number of comments on that post, which leads me to believe--you don't need my stinkin' commentary! You can come up with enough of your own!
Moving on.
Let's finish up some Washington Coast pics.
We won a four-night stay at an ocean-front condo, and it was awesome, and we felt very blessed.
I happened to snap this pic while the boys were lounging around watching "Shrek." Oh, handsomeness.
Pa was particularly delighted that the dining room in our unit was large enough that we didn't have to shove the table out of the way to get to the fridge.
That's what it's like at home, if you're wondering. Which is fine, as the house is superb. But we DO have to move the table out to eat and push it back to leave the room.
That's what it's like at home, if you're wondering. Which is fine, as the house is superb. But we DO have to move the table out to eat and push it back to leave the room.