Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Seattle: Part 3

"Everyone" told us we needed to go see the Fish Market while we were in Seattle. "Everyone."

So we were "close by" our first night in the city and decided to walk there. I don't remember much about that walk other than it was 8000 degrees outside, and all three children wanted to hang from my limbs. It was a long walk. Much longer than we thought.

Anyway. Here are the girls after the walk to the market:



And after all the pretend! excitement! about a fish market...we got there and it had closed early. But the smell lingered around so it was sorta like experiencing the real thing. Sorta.



I think this picture captures just how I felt about the amount of energy I had just put out hiking to the world! famous! market!



Oh. But then there's this.



While I sat on a bench (near the water) with Campers and the Suz, Pa and the Zig got a second wind and went frolicking and photo-ing about. And I thought it was important to show you that justeverysooften that Zigster gets a wild hair and smiles for the camera.

(He's an extraordinarily content little boy by the way. He just rarely notifies his face.)