The "Arctic Blast 2008" has now become the "Snowpocolypse" and "Snowmageddon."
I shook my head back and forth for at least 187 minutes this morning.
Could. Not. Believe. It.
I have yet to see a snowplow, a snowblower, or even! A shovel.
No, correct that. I DID see my neighbor cleaning off her steps with a garden shovel.
Classic.
We Pacific Northwesterners know how to garden! But we don't know a thing about snow.
Especially when it starts to bury cars:
I shook my head back and forth for at least 187 minutes this morning.
Could. Not. Believe. It.
I have yet to see a snowplow, a snowblower, or even! A shovel.
No, correct that. I DID see my neighbor cleaning off her steps with a garden shovel.
Classic.
We Pacific Northwesterners know how to garden! But we don't know a thing about snow.
Especially when it starts to bury cars:
Pa worked from home today. (Translation: Locked himself in the room with the computer while the rest of us "kept quiet.")
Boys got to play outside for a bit:
Boys got to play outside for a bit:
Since the movie rental box is not too far from our house, we've rented four* DVDs in the past 24 hours. McDonald's has closed. Trash pickup was canceled. The mail can't even get through! (Whatever happened to "the mail must go through...the mail must go through...no matter if it rains or snows...the mail must go through?")
Stay tuned for even more boring weather reports ahead. There's supposed to be more of the same for the next week. Week!
(PS: To add to the drama, our e-mail hasn't worked since Friday. Friday! Four days! I can't even be cooped up with my messaging addiction, hellloooooo, H A L P!)
(PPS: Dad: Please bring your snowplow over and clean out our driveway. And the roads in the rest of the city. I don't ask for much, just that. XOXO.)
Stay tuned for even more boring weather reports ahead. There's supposed to be more of the same for the next week. Week!
(PS: To add to the drama, our e-mail hasn't worked since Friday. Friday! Four days! I can't even be cooped up with my messaging addiction, hellloooooo, H A L P!)
(PPS: Dad: Please bring your snowplow over and clean out our driveway. And the roads in the rest of the city. I don't ask for much, just that. XOXO.)
*Horton Hears a Who, Hancock, Prince Caspian, and Mamma Mia