Oh, you know. Pa and I are meant for each other. Yada yada yada. But that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm talking about THIS:
I'm talking about THIS:
Oh, holla!
THE FIVE-HOUR VERSION OF PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, PEOPLE.
IT IS ALL MINE; YOU CANNOT HAVE IT.
I WILL WATCH IT EVERY NIGHT UNTIL IT'S BURNED ON MY RETINAS.
So, if I put the watching of that movie alongside my addiction to PathWords, I can pretty much guarantee I will never have another productive day the rest of my life.
Meanwhile.
Continuing in the category of "gifts that feed--the--soul," we have Pa with his Christmas loot:
THE FIVE-HOUR VERSION OF PRIDE AND PREJUDICE, PEOPLE.
IT IS ALL MINE; YOU CANNOT HAVE IT.
I WILL WATCH IT EVERY NIGHT UNTIL IT'S BURNED ON MY RETINAS.
So, if I put the watching of that movie alongside my addiction to PathWords, I can pretty much guarantee I will never have another productive day the rest of my life.
Meanwhile.
Continuing in the category of "gifts that feed--the--soul," we have Pa with his Christmas loot: