One of Ziggy's friends wanted to do a sports class with him, and the moms heartily agreed that it'd be great fun for us too. I don't know if the boys learned a lick about baseball, soccer, or basketball...but I do know that a whole lot of conversation can happen between two women and a half-hour in a gymnasium.
Zig let me take a couple of really amateur pictures of him in the gym:
Zig let me take a couple of really amateur pictures of him in the gym:
That boy did have a lot of fun--and shock of all shocks--he showed some natural athletic ability.
Not that I was proud or anything, or compared his skills with those of the other four-year-olds. Noooo.
The coaches were a real hoot and had fun with the kids. That in itself was worth the price of the class. I'm not exactly a Party In A Box, if you know what I mean.
Once the rains come in full force, I plan on putting both boys in a class with a few of their friends. Just wanted you to be looking forward to more really lame photos and my propensity to brag.
Not that I was proud or anything, or compared his skills with those of the other four-year-olds. Noooo.
The coaches were a real hoot and had fun with the kids. That in itself was worth the price of the class. I'm not exactly a Party In A Box, if you know what I mean.
Once the rains come in full force, I plan on putting both boys in a class with a few of their friends. Just wanted you to be looking forward to more really lame photos and my propensity to brag.