This is one of those obnoxious posts where 99% of you end up saying, "WOW. THAT GAL IS A JERK."
And yet I write on.
When Papa was around, the kids got to ride the "ride" at the mall.
OH, THE EXCITEMENT.
And yet I write on.
When Papa was around, the kids got to ride the "ride" at the mall.
OH, THE EXCITEMENT.
And I'm talking about me! I thought to myself, "What a deal! All three kids can ride for the price of one!"
Once I got past that epiphany, I moved on to the possessively proud stage.
"Look at that. Those kids are mine. ALL MINE. I DID THAT. I MADE THAT CUTE LITTLE COLLECTION OF KIDS RIGHT THERE."
Oh, I know. "Pa" and "God" and "adoption" and blah blah blah.
But they're mine. All three chicks on a cute little ride at the mall.
Don't ruin my joy.
However shallow it is.
Once I got past that epiphany, I moved on to the possessively proud stage.
"Look at that. Those kids are mine. ALL MINE. I DID THAT. I MADE THAT CUTE LITTLE COLLECTION OF KIDS RIGHT THERE."
Oh, I know. "Pa" and "God" and "adoption" and blah blah blah.
But they're mine. All three chicks on a cute little ride at the mall.
Don't ruin my joy.
However shallow it is.