I suppose we could start singing, "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth," and be sorta right. It's just not the front middle teeth.
Here Campers is minutes before the tooth (top, to his right of the gap) came out...
Here Campers is minutes before the tooth (top, to his right of the gap) came out...
And minutes after the tooth came out...
I'm telling you. Each tooth is fraught with such drama, I nearly have to leave town. Lots of wiggling, mirror-looking, mom-and-dad-showing.
You know...
Exactly what *I* used to do to *my* parents.
I have no idea if the other two (three) (four) kids are going to be like this.
Probably not a good sign that I'm already counting down the teeth. "All I want for Christmas is a sedative...a sedative...see the sedate Ma?"
Campers would want you to know that the tooth came out while he was jumping on Pa and Ma's bed. Other parents: take note. Bed jumping has its place. Especially fifteen or so hours into the drama. See? Five teeth down and I'm already an expert. But by the last child, I'm using the string-tied-to-the-tooth-and-door method. You just wait.
You know...
Exactly what *I* used to do to *my* parents.
I have no idea if the other two (three) (four) kids are going to be like this.
Probably not a good sign that I'm already counting down the teeth. "All I want for Christmas is a sedative...a sedative...see the sedate Ma?"
Campers would want you to know that the tooth came out while he was jumping on Pa and Ma's bed. Other parents: take note. Bed jumping has its place. Especially fifteen or so hours into the drama. See? Five teeth down and I'm already an expert. But by the last child, I'm using the string-tied-to-the-tooth-and-door method. You just wait.