I'm going to do a little flashback here...to Christmas 2007...

See that baby girl? She's doing a little trick we like to call "Sitting Still."
Maybe you've heard of it? Experienced it?
Maybe you have children who do that amazing little feat?
If so, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
Moving on.
Christmas 2008.
I took each of the boys on a separate trip to Goodwill to buy presents for the other two siblings. It was a raging success, cheap to boot, and look what the Zig brought home for his sis:
Maybe you've heard of it? Experienced it?
Maybe you have children who do that amazing little feat?
If so, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT.
Moving on.
Christmas 2008.
I took each of the boys on a separate trip to Goodwill to buy presents for the other two siblings. It was a raging success, cheap to boot, and look what the Zig brought home for his sis: