[Backtrack blogging a bit.]
Here is Pa Senior, testing the limits of his lap and the stamina of his voice. The kids showcase their perfect cute voices when they ask, "Another book? Can we read another book, Grandpa?"
And if you ask me what Campers is doing, I don't know. I never know with these kids. He's just eating some dumb toy.
But like any good story, Ma and Pa Senior's visit to see us has come to an end.
And I have word from the airline that they have officially run out of Kleenex.
Thanks, Mom.
Here is Pa Senior, testing the limits of his lap and the stamina of his voice. The kids showcase their perfect cute voices when they ask, "Another book? Can we read another book, Grandpa?"
And if you ask me what Campers is doing, I don't know. I never know with these kids. He's just eating some dumb toy.
But like any good story, Ma and Pa Senior's visit to see us has come to an end.
And I have word from the airline that they have officially run out of Kleenex.
Thanks, Mom.
