Here are the boys, waiting anxiously by the window for their friend to arrive.
Campers, in his wildly fluctuating moods, was altering from "When's he gonna get here? When's he gonna get here? Why isn't he here? Should we call his mom?" to "I don't want him to come. I don't like him anyway. He's too little. He's no fun. I don't want to play. I want to play by myself."
That's my boy, and his love-hate relationship with socialization.
Regardless, they have a new friend.
And that's a good thing.
Campers, in his wildly fluctuating moods, was altering from "When's he gonna get here? When's he gonna get here? Why isn't he here? Should we call his mom?" to "I don't want him to come. I don't like him anyway. He's too little. He's no fun. I don't want to play. I want to play by myself."
That's my boy, and his love-hate relationship with socialization.
Regardless, they have a new friend.
And that's a good thing.
