My baby is back! I had to part with her for a miserable 72 hours, while she went to the shop for some fixing.
You might remember the little van-meets-parking-garage-pole incident, or maybe you don't.
But now her front left fender is back to new, and she looks better than ever. You cannot imagine my delight when I saw that the body shop had given my van a wash. A wash!!! The thought of it!
However, the inside was still a trash heap, but I wouldn't have recognized it otherwise.
Happy "Van Is Fixed Day" to me.
You might remember the little van-meets-parking-garage-pole incident, or maybe you don't.
But now her front left fender is back to new, and she looks better than ever. You cannot imagine my delight when I saw that the body shop had given my van a wash. A wash!!! The thought of it!
However, the inside was still a trash heap, but I wouldn't have recognized it otherwise.
Happy "Van Is Fixed Day" to me.
