Friday, January 4, 2008

I've Got Me My Own Batman Shirt, That I Do

Sakes alive, I have a new Clothing Addiction.

And it really isn't a Batman shirt, or the pumpkin shirt, or the Spiderman pajamas, or (the latest) the Thomas and Friends short-sleeved-and-all-the-plastic-image-is-peeling-off kind of shirt.

And if I happen to mention that the Zig has worn his Thomas shirt since Tuesday, all during the day AND EVEN at night, that might ruin my reputation as a Crystal Clean Type Of Mother.

Oh wait.

Never had that reputation to begin with.

So back to my addiction.

Or maybe we'll just talk about some clothes.

So my dear friend, who shall remain nameless, but has known me since I was eighteen (!!!), AND looked like this:


...yet even though she saw the Aqua-Net bangs she STILL chose to be my friend (!!!), well, she sent me this glorious, wonderful, fleecy-warm-but-not-too-bulky sweatshirt-jacket type item.

I love it!

And don't I look cool!?! Or hot?!? Or whatever??



And on the tag, it says it is "waterproof." Guess that might come in handy here in our city, eh?

But in response to my hip-hip-hooraying over the fleece, Pa just asked me how I was expected to wash something that was "waterproof."

Oh good grief.

Okay, so *he* may be funny, but *I* look gooooooood.

Be prepared to see this fleece a lot.

Thanks, my friend.