When I saw the words, "Free Thai Food," I said to the Pa, "Sakes alive! I suddenly got me a hankerin' to get out of the house!"
So off to the Asian Culture Festival we went.
And were entertained by a group of kids doing Tae Kwon Do:
And in the complete silence of the room, Sister Susie took that chance to mimic the performers.
"Eee! Ahh! Eee! Ahh!"
Once my chicken laugh got out of control, I just took us two noisemakers out of the room.
Speaking of noise, we might have enjoyed the dragon dance had it not been so loud:
So off to the Asian Culture Festival we went.
And were entertained by a group of kids doing Tae Kwon Do:
And in the complete silence of the room, Sister Susie took that chance to mimic the performers.
"Eee! Ahh! Eee! Ahh!"
Once my chicken laugh got out of control, I just took us two noisemakers out of the room.
Speaking of noise, we might have enjoyed the dragon dance had it not been so loud:
At one point all three chitlins were screaming and covering their ears.
We po' folk know how to put on a good show for the crowd.
But then the Siren Smell of the Thai food beckoned us on:



