So the Suz had a birthday recently. And Pa is the official cake decorator, seeing as he possesses one major item of which I am in dire need of: Nerves.
So this cake. Pa started decorating the butterfly late at night before the day of the party. And for whatever reason, he forgot to connect and frost the tail piece of the butterfly. And so we woke the next morning to this:
And if you can look at that cake without tee-heeing and hoo-hawing, well, you must have attended some kind of finishing school that *I* did not.
And the boys?
I have never heard such giggling and non-stop silliness in my life.
So this cake. Pa started decorating the butterfly late at night before the day of the party. And for whatever reason, he forgot to connect and frost the tail piece of the butterfly. And so we woke the next morning to this:
And if you can look at that cake without tee-heeing and hoo-hawing, well, you must have attended some kind of finishing school that *I* did not.
And the boys?
I have never heard such giggling and non-stop silliness in my life.
So Pa set to frosting that tail real quick-like so that we could get on with our lives.
And here's the finished product:

