Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sweet Tomatoes

(This shot is for our friends whose Sweet Tomatoes experience is epic.)



So we took the gang out to eat, which is an epic occasion all its own.

Campers was so delighted! At all! The food! It was everywhere! And all you could eat!

He told me that he wanted to eat there! Every day!

There's nothing like an all-you-can-stuff buffet to make your stomach cry out in pain. It was a good pain, though. I figure--if you're going to overeat, it might as well be on salad.

Well, that or cornbread:



Or cuteness:



Oh, wait. That's not food. But we still eat it up.

Or frozen yogurt, with sprinkles and chocolate sauce:



Happy times. And I had to get up from my chair only 867 times.

That's about 324 fewer times than when we eat at home, so I guess maybe we will eat at Sweet Tomatoes every day.