Thursday, January 15, 2009

Calendar Collage # 2

This is one of my favorite pages of the calendar.

We loved the Oregon coast. LOVED. IT.

(If you'd like to relive the experience, read most of the posts from
September 2008.)



Too bad I didn't buy a copy of the calendar for myself. I suppose I figured, why would I want to look at a picture of my kids when I can see the real thing every. hour. of. every. day?

I'll take the calendar with the soothing images of nature, thankyouverymuch.

For the person who asked in the last post -- these collages were created in Picasa. Picasa is a super-easy program to use, but I'm telling you. That Pa has a few genes in his pool that the rest of us (namely: ME) don't have. I could spend 87 years fiddling around with a camera and photo-editing program and my efforts would still look like trash.

I just tell the Pa: "You take the pictures, I'll write the snark."

It's a match made in heaven.