Sister Susie chants at me, day after day, month after month, every time I pull out my lip balm.
Which...happens to be approximately every 47 seconds, give or take a few.
I am totally not addicted to lip balm.I just can't live without it.
Anyway.
Like a good mother, it is imperative for me to pass my obsessions on to the next generation.
However, in defense of myself, I have this to say:
SHE STARTED IT.
It was the Suz who grabbed a hold of the words "lip balm" and made them her very own.
"LIH BOMB! LIH BOMB! MORE LIH BOMB PEEEZE!"
So, Pa thought it would be a greeeeeat idea to give the girl her very own set of strawberry-flavored lip balm.
Which...happens to be approximately every 47 seconds, give or take a few.
I am totally not addicted to lip balm.
Anyway.
Like a good mother, it is imperative for me to pass my obsessions on to the next generation.
However, in defense of myself, I have this to say:
SHE STARTED IT.
It was the Suz who grabbed a hold of the words "lip balm" and made them her very own.
"LIH BOMB! LIH BOMB! MORE LIH BOMB PEEEZE!"
So, Pa thought it would be a greeeeeat idea to give the girl her very own set of strawberry-flavored lip balm.
Good enough to eat. The lip balm and the girl.