There is something utterly delicious about kids whose legs don't hang over the end of the couch:
Not that I get to see that very often. "Sitting still" isn't exactly the strong suit of a two-year-old.
Especially not mine.
Jumping and cheering?
WE ARE ALL OVER THAT.
Anyway. I found a used copy of "Goodnight Moon" at the thrift shop (to replace our two destroyed copies), and thought to myself, "Surely the kids can destroy a 99 cent book just as easily as they can a seven dollar one."
STAND AMAZED AT MYPARENTING SKILLS FRUGALITY.
Suz was delighted:
Especially not mine.
Jumping and cheering?
WE ARE ALL OVER THAT.
Anyway. I found a used copy of "Goodnight Moon" at the thrift shop (to replace our two destroyed copies), and thought to myself, "Surely the kids can destroy a 99 cent book just as easily as they can a seven dollar one."
STAND AMAZED AT MY
Suz was delighted: