One year ago today, we stepped on a couple of these:
(Planes! We stepped on a couple of planes! Not the kids!)
We flew the Oregon Trail. Of course, it was still a long and miserable trip, as only six hours in the air with a 5, 3, and 1-year-old could be.
(Planes! We stepped on a couple of planes! Not the kids!)
We flew the Oregon Trail. Of course, it was still a long and miserable trip, as only six hours in the air with a 5, 3, and 1-year-old could be.
We were in a new home in a new place.
This is where I remind myself that I Swore Up And Down I would never live in a city. Kinda like I said I'd never have more than two kids and I'd never stay home with said kids and I'd never give my kids sugar and I'd never go to Africa So Help Me God.
I happen to love my city, I've got three kids, I never leave home, I use and abuse my good friend "Sugar," and am keeping my eyes open for an opportunity to go to Africa.
Oh, and?
I'm never going to be a millionaire.


