I overdosed on fun. And then I overdosed on cake. But I didn't overdo the ice cream. I BECAME the ice cream.
So.
This solitary birthday picture will have to do:
So.
This solitary birthday picture will have to do:
Behold: The Nature Cake. And the seven-year-old boy. (And his Pa, who is nice and smart and creative but this post isn't really about him so let's keep moving right along.)
The neighbor boy saw the cake and said, "He's seventy-seven?"
I love kids.
And I love 'em so much I'm going to BORE YOU TO TEARS with several more birthday posts.
Don't hate.
The neighbor boy saw the cake and said, "He's seventy-seven?"
I love kids.
And I love 'em so much I'm going to BORE YOU TO TEARS with several more birthday posts.
Don't hate.
(Speaking of hate, Pa's going to be particularly happy about seeing his face on the blog.)