I know, I know. It's 50 degrees outside and it's not summer.
Humor me.
I have a few summertime photos left to share. Now seems like a great time.
So the park down the street from us has a wading pool.
Free, but you know--it's "public" so you never know what kind of "freebies" might be hanging around in the water.
Speaking of hanging around in the water, here are a couple of boys doing just that:
Humor me.
I have a few summertime photos left to share. Now seems like a great time.
So the park down the street from us has a wading pool.
Free, but you know--it's "public" so you never know what kind of "freebies" might be hanging around in the water.
Speaking of hanging around in the water, here are a couple of boys doing just that:

The water was always c-c-c-cold. Which is why we won't be seeing any pictures of the Suz in the water.
And the funniest part about the wading pool?
There's a "no splashing" rule.
Ha ha ha.
Yeah, I wanna see someone enforce that.
And the funniest part about the wading pool?
There's a "no splashing" rule.
Ha ha ha.
Yeah, I wanna see someone enforce that.

We used the wading pool five or six times this past summer.
Here's Zig, warming back up before heading back in again:
Here's Zig, warming back up before heading back in again:

