I wrestled the camera away from Pa long enough to prove he really was at the pumpkin patch, and really did take the day off of work for his son. This is the kind of evidence we'll need for previously mentioned "therapy."
Since we were with another group of kids on our sneaky schoolish field trip, I once again got to marvel at the people staring at our ragtag group of kids and then asking, "Are those kids all YOURS?"
I just answered, "Three of them are. And one is a friend."
I like to let them wrestle it out from there.
Speaking ofwrestling hugging, the girls got their chance:
I just answered, "Three of them are. And one is a friend."
I like to let them wrestle it out from there.
Speaking of
And lemmetellya. There is nothing, n-o-t-h-i-n-g better than a four-year-old. Nothing.
We schlepped the kids onto a wagon for a hay ride:
I called the ride a raging success as none of the kids fell off the wagon.
People also ask me... "How do you get your two-year-old to sit still?"
It's a little therapy-inducing trick I like to call, "food:"
People also ask me... "How do you get your two-year-old to sit still?"
It's a little therapy-inducing trick I like to call, "food:"
Works every time.