Here's a great shot of that lower front tooth that just Won't.Come.Out.

Santa may be delivering a big wad of laffy taffy in his stocking this year.
Or maybe we'll just get a Reindeer Pinata and let Campers' mouth get Really Close to the action.
Oh, surely you know that I jest.
But ever since that tooth has been loose, I've been singing and humming and dancing around the house whenever "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" comes on the radio.
Campers hates that song.
Which makes me crank it up even louder.
No one ever told me the hidden joys of parenting.
[Evil grin.]
Or maybe we'll just get a Reindeer Pinata and let Campers' mouth get Really Close to the action.
Oh, surely you know that I jest.
But ever since that tooth has been loose, I've been singing and humming and dancing around the house whenever "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" comes on the radio.
Campers hates that song.
Which makes me crank it up even louder.
No one ever told me the hidden joys of parenting.
[Evil grin.]