Oh look! A gingerbread house!
Complete Set In A Box--that's the way to go.
I headed off to a meeting, and the rest of the gang made a mess.
Oops, I mean, Used Their Creative Prowess and Built A Grand And Superior Gingerbread House.
So Grandma bravely corralled the boys while Pa took some pics.
Here Campers is making his "Hmmmmmmm...Let me think about this for a while" face.
Complete Set In A Box--that's the way to go.
I headed off to a meeting, and the rest of the gang made a mess.
Oops, I mean, Used Their Creative Prowess and Built A Grand And Superior Gingerbread House.
So Grandma bravely corralled the boys while Pa took some pics.
Here Campers is making his "Hmmmmmmm...Let me think about this for a while" face.
Now it may LOOK like the Zig is being all helpful,
But I hear tell that this was his main objective:


