Monday, December 17, 2007

Winter Wonderland, Minus The Winter

So we packed our van to the max the other night and headed off to see some lights.

Drive-through ones, my favorite. Windows were up, heat was on, music was going. I wasn't pushing a stroller or corralling the kids or rushing to the potty or doling out snacks or searching for mittens.

As you can see, I just love me some outings with three kids.

But the lights, oh the lights. They were so, how shall I say?? Well-lit.

Here's the entrance:

And the obligatory Jesus scene (which happened to be close to the Kwanzaa scene as well as the Hanukkah scene):

And there's just something kinda odd about there not being any snow as we drove through the race track (at five miles an hour, I'll have you know). Not that I miss the snow, mind you. But still.

And let's have a little fun with the Zig, who fell asleep not two minutes before we entered the light display, and woke up about two minutes after it was all over.

I tried to wake him up.

But he was out. Like a light. (No pun intended.)