Saturday, December 22, 2007

Dumpster Diving

The Pa has obviously spent a bit too much time with the homeless, as he has taken a liking to Cardboard Boxes, especially those that are lying alongside the road (free for the taking).

Ziggy and Campers look on with Awe and Admiration.

"Teach...Your Children Well"

The well...it is so deep. All those oldies' songs, thanks to many-a-Saturday-morning listening to WOWO, all the while cleaning the house.

(That Therapy Bill? I'm forwarding it today. To Ma and Pa Senior.)

But where was I.

Oh, yes. The boxes.


Here are the Males, carrying home their Prize from the Hunt.

That grocery cart??

It is not ours.

In case you just happened to wonder if Pa was taking the "homeless" gig a bit too far.

And notice I was walking far enough behind as to appear "not with them," shall we say.
Like that worked. Pffffttt.

But I'm proud enough to try.


So the boxes became a train, and then a duplex, and then just another good place for them to beat each other up.


And now my nice, clean house [sarcasm alert] is starting to resemble the dumpster.

Mmmm-hmmmm.